iOS Mobile Software Engineer (Multiple levels available)
Redwood City, CA 94059
Software Engineer iOS
Redwood City, CA
- Build native iOS mobile applications that serve critical business demands
- Develop software products and services that support critical functions
- Utilize theoretical knowledge and practical application of Computer Science to code and test deliverables
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, deliver features
- Debug and troubleshoot software to resolve defects
- Review product requirements and engineering designs to implement software projects
- Utilize Agile development methodologies to contribute to product feature development
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science.
- A quick mind that solves problems in a fast moving environment. You know how to balance multiple projects (with varying priorities, of course!) all at once.
- The ability to learn existing and new applications quickly, independently, and with moderate supervision. You figure what you need to do and how to do it, then do it.
- 0-2 years of experience developing and designing mobile applications for the iOS platform
- Experience must include:
- Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift
- Object-oriented design, Git, iOS frameworks, and iOS UI standards
- Familiarity with HTML, JSON, XML, Agile, Scrum, continuous integration, and a scripting language