8750 N Central Expressway Dallas, TX 75231
iOS Engineer - Dallas, Texas
Help our team deliver great software to our iOS product line. You’ ll work across the full stack of our iOS mobile applications and take pride in your work to ensure that user experience and development quality are superb. In this role, you' ll take a cerebral approach to developing new features and implementing changes to existing features. We' re continuously improve the codebase by refactoring to modern development and architectural practices and guidance.
What’ s the team like?
We’ re a small team within a bigger company. Our purpose is to design, build and deliver great user experiences through quality software. We work fast, meet tight deadlines, and expect code to be written the right way. We have technical discussions openly and objectively. We are team focused and we make big decisions as a team.
What technical skills are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of the Swift programming language and its design patterns.
- Experience with Objective-C is a plus.
- Deep understanding of UIKit, Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- Troubleshooting skills and experience with Xcode Instruments.
- Experience with data persistence like Core Data, NSKeyedArchiver or similar.
- Experience with JSON, REST and the HTTP networking stack.
- Integrating third-party SDKs, either manually or using CocoaPods.
- Experience with Fastlane, Jenkins, or other continuous integration/deployment tools.
- Experience with advanced animations & transitions using Core Animation and/or UIKit Dynamics.
- We want you to have developed, released, and maintained native iOS applications - point us to your work in the App Store!