6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
The Wireless analyst will be responsible for assisting internal customers with their wireless/cellular support needs. They will share the responsibility of managing an inbound call queue as well as a ticket queue.
- Create, update, monitor and close helpdesk tickets accurately and promptly.
- Troubleshoot, provide wireless guidance, support and training to employees across various smartphone/hotspot/tablet platforms. This requires remote and face to face interaction
- Procure wireless voice and data services, ensuring accurate orders are placed with the wireless vendors including: activation of new services, cancellation of existing service, selection of preferred carrier, change of carrier or liability, change of service type or change of equipment type, adhering to corporate standards and security policy
- Document technical environments, processes, procedures, test plans, and project plans
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution for messaging and mobility problems, and recommend potential solutions
- Must have a great personality and ability to work well under pressure
- Hours between 9am-6pm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to open, update and close helpdesk tickets (Axiom/Remedy system knowledge preferred)
- Manage device pickups
- Word, Outlook and Excel knowledge
- Shipping, opening packing / managing new activations
- Knowledge of Android, iOS and blackberry platforms