2835 Brandywine Road Atlanta, GA 30341
Responsibilities include writing code, building automated tests, contributing to system architecture, reviewing code, and contributing to development methodologies and standards for the team.
- 3-6 years experience developing web applications in Ruby and/or Node.js.
- Experience delivering production software for widely used products.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with web application frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Vue, Angular, React and Node.js.
- Experience with modern HTML/CSS.
- Experience with relational database systems.
- Knowledge of HTTP / REST and modern web standards.
- Experience using source code management systems (Git).
- Practical experience with continuous integration processes and products such as Semaphore or Jenkins.
- Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.