14841 Dallas Parkway, 8th Floor Addison, TX 75254
Our client has been a thought leader at the intersection of transformative technology and business innovation since our inception in 2008. Headquartered in Dallas, we design and develop experiences for the Connected Customer that produce undeniable value for many of the world’ s most distinguished brands. Our more than 450 award-winning experiences have set new standards in connecting people to what they want and are transforming how our clients compete and win in the marketplace. Our client is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
ABOUT working for CLIENT:
Our client is a rapidly growing specialist at the forefront of connected device revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile and digital experiences – and our passion doesn’ t end there. After hours, we’ re those people standing in line for the latest technologies and attending industry meet ups searching for more knowledge. Our client not only exceeds standards – they set new ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named to the Dallas Business Journal' s Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards, among many other industry recognitions. We have also been featured in Forbes as one of America’ s Most Promising Companies. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
It’ s our duty to stay at the forefront of what’ s next, and in our world, that means continuous innovation. It’ s more than just a buzz word. It’ s our day to day and the heartbeat of our Team. We believe innovation is the result of curiosity and the desire to make a difference. Innovation is a strategic imperative we use to deliver relevant offerings to help our clients stay ahead of the competition. Innovation that rapidly turns into execution is our strength.
With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, our Client’ s future promises continued growth in all areas of our business. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, this may be the place for you.
Provide architecture and application design oversight to web applications, as well as technical mentoring and training to developers. Capable of leading a project from start to finish by working with developers and creative designers to design, develop and test complex applications for mobile devices. Stay on top of technology trends and evangelize within the organization. This position requires an expert in modern web stacks as well as demonstrated expertise in application design and development.
- Track the latest developments and direction of web technologies, and provide a point of view for the company
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, create proof of concept projects
- Assist business development team with new project estimates and drive conversations with client IT stakeholders as required
- Able to translate a client’ s business goals into achievable technical strategies and high-level requirements, keeping user experience as a top priority
- Work with marketing to provide thought leadership through blog posts, community involvement and speaking engagements
- Evaluate 3rdparty libraries, systems and integrations for potential fit for client solutions
- Maintain confidentiality of client credentials, components of statistical work, client documents, proprietary system design and trade secrets
- Focus on web technology like Angular, React, PWA, server-side rendering, APIs and GraphQL
- Analyze and improve stability, scalability and performance of systems
- Work with technical leads in scrum teams to provide technical guidance, communicate technical decisions, and mentor developers
- Partner with Engineering Leadership and Application Development Leads to ensure a consistent technology strategy across teams and products
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform regular architecture, application design and code reviews for web projects
- Provide informal mentoring and formal training to developers
- May act as project lead, as needed
- Online documentation of designs and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years working in an architecture role
- 8+ years of experience interfacing with Rest API' s, JSON, XML
- In depth knowledge of the following development languages and technologies: React, Angular, Vue, Java, ES6
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP):
- Architecting for cloud infrastructure
- Builds and deployment
- Experience in large scale database design, partitioning and sharding, traditional and noSQL databases
- Experience with multiple authentication technologies: SAML, OAUTH, JWT Token
- Experience with integration with multiple internal and external systems
- Experience in TDD, DevOps, and Agile processes
- Significant hands-on experience with software design patterns and principles
- Strong communication skills with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly in a straightforward manner
- Self-driven and self-managed, good time management skills
- Ability to make decisions regarding coding trade-offs and knowledge of system design
- Able to work in a fast-paced, very team-oriented environment
- Have a passion for technology and follow industry best practices
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance
- Previous development experience with other mobile platforms
- Experience defining APIs and Frameworks
- Multiple applications in personal portfolio
- Significant knowledge of Jenkins, BitBucket, git
This position has no supervisory responsibilities or direct reports, but the successful candidate will be responsible for mentoring and technical leadership over other developers.
Contacts with this Position
Works with all levels within the company. May interact with clients and potential clients.