Web Application Architect
1050 Techwood Drive NW Atlanta, GA 30318
The technology stack is a mix of platforms developed in-house, as well as an ever-increasing commitment to open source technologies. As an Application Architect, you should be comfortable mentoring other developers in the latest front-end technologies, building prototypes, and performing code reviews. You will also be responsible for triaging and diagnosing production incidents, security, A/B testing, and performance of the front end of the website. Projects may include streaming video, live scoring, prototyping, template-driven publication, and automated syndication of content.
- Mentor web developers on technical issues and best-practices.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development activities.
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines.
- Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for the successful completion of assignments (e.g. business development, database development, web designers, end-user training).
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
- Thorough understanding of the web and web browsers, their capabilities, and limitations.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 6+, and TypeScript.
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details, a must.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Previous leadership experience in a web application environment.
- Experience in all phases of digital development and maintenance life cycle.
- Development experience with PHP, Drupal 8, AWS, Classical Inheritance, Docker, Alpine/Ubuntu shell scripting, GIT.