User Support Specialist
2728 N. Harwood Street Dallas, TX 75201
- This position delivers effective end-user technical support for information technology systems utilized by the Firm, to include desktop software applications, computers, peripheral devices, and phones.
- Conduct phone and desk-side training and support for attorneys, paralegals, secretaries and support staff.
- Provide accurate and timely end-user support for all offices while documenting detailed resolutions into a database.
- Assist team members with support, as well as work to continuously improve processes and responses.
- Candidates must have prior law firm experience in end user support.
- Must have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Document Management Systems, Comparison Tools and Template Packages is desirable.