UI UX Designer
5565 Glenridge Connector Atlanta, GA 30342
Works closely with the product team, including the UX Lead, product manager, business analysts, and technical engineers to ensure their assigned Agile teams make good user-centered design decisions. This is a generalist role which will require contribution across a broad spectrum of research, design, and facilitation activities.
Under general supervision, creates sketches, wireframes, user flows, journey maps and other design artifacts to effectively communicate design concepts and details.
- Contributes to the assigned Agile scrum teams by contributing to refinement and estimation discussions, participating in standups, demos, retrospectives and PO reviews, assisting Product Management and the UX Lead with translating UX vision into clear and meaningful user stories by providing knowledge of UX principles to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of user-centered design practices and principles, remaining current with industry trends by creating user flows, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mocks, and prototypes.
- Participates in user research, concept testing, usability testing, and analytics to understand target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals.
- Fosters a healthy design culture by participating in UX team critiques, trainings, and other meetings, collaborating on UX team projects, and sharing knowledge through presentations.
- Education and Experience: Bachelors in Graphic Design, HCI or Computer Science or HS/GED with 1-2 years experience in UX, Web Design, User Research, and Wire Framing.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Figma.
- Basic understanding of UX processes, research, and user feedback methodologies.
- General knowledge of site maps and wireframes.