Telephony Numbering Manager
2150 W 29th Ave , Suite 200 Denver, CO 80211
This position will support the growth of the company by managing all numbering inventory and inventory related projects across all business units.
- Leading project implementations start to finish
- Fielding number orders, including ports and new requests, of varying sizes
- Working with outside regulatory consulting firm to establish any new relationships or requirements for company projects
- Collecting customer numbering requirements
- Managing and driving customer expectations
- Setting proper timeline expectations with internal and external customers
- Provide timely and concise updates to both internal and external customers
- Working with network engineering to establish and test any required connectivity
- Work to update OSS in a timely manner
- Keeping excellent track of company numbering inventory in order to influence company decision making with data.
- Recurring report generation and analysis of various reports (not limited to):
- Analysis of the LERG to understand how business decisions are affecting the company’ s presence in the industry. Updating appropriate departments with findings/data.
- Perform traffic and inventory analyses pertaining to on and off net numbering inventory then take immediate action on any items requiring attention.
- Perform win analyses and product research for new and existing vendors in order to determine if new relationships need to be leveraged to fulfill customer requirements.
- Recurring analyses of company and outside vendor coverage for accommodation of new numbers, ports, projects, and other items of interest.
- Issue clear, professionally written internal system requirement documentation for order automations.
- Maintain work instructions for day to day tasks
- Create order processes leveraging API and bulk provisioning practices
- Documenting requirements in the order management system
- Developing process and procedures for order management changes
- Building requirement documents for software engineering to enhance the product with automation
- Enhance current processes via technical outlets; ideas include (not limited to):
- Design and simulate test automations of the order processes
- Creating and maintaining order entry scripts using Python or Java for NPAC and Somos products
- Completing orders using custom built scripts
- Maintaining all code in Git repository using company coding procedures and practices
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Ability to navigate several types of systems intuitively
- Computer skills required: Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge along with intermediate Microsoft Office skills; MySQL knowledge and Python knowledge required.
- 5-7 years administrative numbering experience in a data centric/driven atmosphere in the telecommunications industry required
- Excellent working knowledge of LERG, NANPA, NPAC, and Somos SMS800