1 Mercedes-Benz Dr Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Take initiative and work closely with Leads and SMEs to understand requirement and assist them in producing necessary documents.
- Create and update Operational policies, procedures, manuals, backup & recovery procedures, operational guide/document, knowledgebase references, diagrams, and related contents
- Perform regular periodic reviews of the above documents to ensure content is accurate.
- Obtain proper and necessary document reviews and approvals.
- Responsible for maintaining consistent formatting and terminology.
- Properly organize these documents on a central repository.
- Produce clear, concise, usable documentation.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field (IT, CS, Mass Communications, etc.) OR relevant experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- 3+ years working as a technical writer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have a very good understanding of the following technical terminologies and concepts:
- ITIL processes, Operating Systems, Virtual Machines, Web Servers, App Servers, Messaging, Databases, Storage, Backup, Recovery, Infrastructure Architecture, DevOps toolchain – GitHub, Jenkins, JFROG Artifactory, Cloud, Security and Cyber Security
- Must be able to understand requirement with a minimum help and translate it into a meaningful yet simple and useful document.
- Self-initiator, effective collaborator, and problem solver