3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Direct Hire
- Create technical documents and user guides, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with the product owners to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of product descriptions.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit technical design specifications, user guides, configuration manuals, release notes and any other customer facing documents.
- Create customer facing online and printed documentation, document business and engineering processes, and provide input for technical documentation improvements.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
- Remain an active participant throughout the solution delivery process to ensure that stakeholder needs are being met.
- Minimum of 7 years' software/systems integration technical documentation experience (will be required to provide relevant work samples)
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Networking and Internet/Cloud experience.
- Experience in training materials preparation, document change control, and release management.
- Background in software requirements and customer facing documentation strongly preferred.
- Ability to facilitate meetings for review and sign-off of documents.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and a consummate team player.
Bachelors Degree in a technical field or a combination of education and adequate, relevant technical writing experience.