Technical Software Engineering Manager
303 Perimeter Center North , Suite 600 Atlanta, GA 30346
Software Engineering Manager
This person will be responsible for mentoring developers in quality code and assist with software design standards. This candidate will have extensive experience with resolving complicated software issues in a fast manner and identifying long term corrections to systems that will ultimately help to reduce production issues and identify automation efforts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field.
- 7+ years of experience in software development, testing, deployment, and lifecycle maintenance of enterprise grade applications expected.
- 6+ years of experience with NodeJS and PHP
- RESTful APIs integration
- EmberJS or React/Redux (React experience a plus) front-end frameworks.
- Experience with AWS (RDS, EC2, Lambda)
- Enterprise software design experience
- Service-oriented architecture, and scalability
- SQL (mysql preferred)
- Agile and SDLC practices
- Exposure to unit, performance, and integration testing.
- Jenkins a big plus.
- Familiar with Bitbucket/git source control systems
- FinTech experience
- Electronic payments experience (ACH, bankcard, gift cards, NACHA) a huge plus!
- Lead and grow a team of developers to deliver new functionality, and to improve long term system sustainability and system scalability over time.
- Evaluate issues of system health, scalability, and stability.
- Resolve overall system performance issues.
- Maintain and monitor product suite performance and availability.
- Architectural overview of the product.
- Team collaboration for scalability and security.
- Mentor junior development engineers.