Technical Scrum Master
1150 Sanctuary Parkway , Suite 300 Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible through continuous improvement initiatives and reduction of waste.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principle of collaborations, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Present team project delivery updates to executives (including the CEO)
- Achieve release milestones related to product delivery in the market.
- Managing team velocity and meeting sprint commitment
- Partner and collaborate daily to drive solutions with colleagues outside of the Engineering department
- 4 PLUS years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team.
- 4 PLUS years as a project manager / or a delivery role prior to being a Scrum Master
- We would like this experience to be within a product development environment (externally facing to the enterprise product)
- Having had some software engineering (code development) experience in their professional (or personal with project examples) career
- Must have implemented Scrum concepts and principles within a larger agile delivery system.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, systems thinking, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented development patterns and techniques.
- Experience with and knowledge of the software and/or hardware development life cycle
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM)
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in Engineering or technical field or equivalent experience.
- Formal training in project management practices preferred.
- Development and Automated QA experience
- Expert user - Jira
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- SAFE certification(s)