Technical Project Manager
Atlanta, GA 30303
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
REMOTE CONTRACT ROLE
As a project manager, you will work with project teams and driving project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closure. You will manage multiple projects across different platforms; lead technical and strategic direction; and collaborate with a cross-discipline team of engineers, management, and customers to design innovative solutions for our clients. The role is a significant position that involves working with customers and other stakeholders by developing and implementing solutions in a complex, highly dynamic environment.
• Manage projects on schedule and on budget
• Responsible for all project oversight, including planning, directing and managing development resources and testing activities.
• Take initiative to coach, mentor, and orient co-workers and actively support team-based developments
• Drive the on-time delivery of complete scope while actively managing change requests and setting customer expectations
• Supervise staff with design, analysis, test planning, project work plans and estimates
• Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
• Provide the highest quality services possible to all external and internal clients
• Assist with project estimation and System Requirements Specifications
• Responsible for client satisfaction
SAFE Agilist and/or Project Management Certification
• Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership and team development skills (including coaching and mentoring)
• Timely, decisive, and effective problem-solving skills
• Solid project management skills related to project planning and control; scope management; issue and risk management; and quality management
• Experience managing projects; and Project Management tools, including, but not limited to JIRA, PRISM, CMPM, and FUSE
• Demonstrated ability to perform all facets of the standard project management lifecycle, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure required
This position can be based anywhere in the US but the preferred locations are Dallas, TX and Atlanta, GA.