Technical Program Manager - Data
7000 Central Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30328
Responsible for delivery of enterprise Data Factory used across multiple teams for analytics research. Act as Product Owner developing data flows, user stories and acceptance criteria. Work closely with data modelers to support product analysis and research. This person will also interact with customers.
Provide program leadership to elicit requirements, design solutions document data flows
- Work with business users, data scientists, product managers, data engineers and partners to discover and requirements, data curation and ETL processes, along with user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Data governance and de-identification processes
- Facilitate discussions with cross-functional stakeholders to design solutions and solve user problems
- Ensure reliable delivery of data and analysis to customers
- Document functional designs and seek feedback from stakeholders, peers, and development team
- Collaborate with developers and QA to turn designs into working software
- Conduct feature reviews to ensure solutions meet stakeholder needs
- Work effectively within an Agile team, including participating in and/or leading Scrum ceremonies such as standups, sprint planning, spring reviews, and retrospectives
- Education: Bachelor’ s degree or relevant experience required.
- 5 years in an agile environment is required or relevant educational attainment required.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Proficient with SQL
- Deep understanding of data schemas and models
- Prior experience as a Product Owner
- Proficient with Viso, Confluence and Advanced skills with MS Office
- Data de-identification a plus