Technical Operations Analyst, Team Lead
300 Kimball Drive, Suite 300 Parsippany, NJ 07054
Lead Technical Operations Analyst
• ATM industry knowledge of ATM functions, configuration and fault reporting.
• Tandem application support and experience with Windows systems troubleshooting within non-production and production multi-tier environments.
• 2-3 years in an online banking, software support or technical services environment.
• Must possess a technical understanding of software development and associated processes.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, a strong customer orientation and good organizational skills.
• Individual must be process orientated, self-motivated and somewhat creative and must work well under pressure
• Must be able to work independently, yet maintain great relationships with peer team and cross-team members
• Possesses autonomy, initiative, and a strong sense of accountability
• 24x7 on call support of applications on a rotating basis, and participate in resolution of escalated incidents.
• Create application monitoring scripts and automate alerts that can inform of problems in logs files.
• Recommend performance and infrastructure capacity improvements as well as enhancements to existing macros and utilities in use.
• Point of escalation accountable for diagnosing and resolving customer impacting issues.
• Review turnover artifacts to ensure completion prior to executing production installs.
• Participate in assigned projects representing the support organization, communicate status, issues and delivery risks.
• Work with Change Management/ Release Managers on the evaluation of change events and in planning work items for production deployment.
• Participate in code installations or fallbacks. Individual will validate systems are operating as they should after a code install has completed. Will work with release management when required. Document install defects and assign severity to the problem that occurs and work with various teams to determine root cause.
• Perform trending and analysis of problems; develop risk mitigation plans for continuous improvement.
• Ensure monitoring alerts and system events are risk assessed, prioritized, and worked aggressively.
• Maintain and/or create technical support documentation, and work with offshore resources to assume the same.
• Education: Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent
• Must Have 3-5 years of ATM service related experience and knowledgeable of terminal configurations and Applications
• 5+ years of IT experience in a technical production support role with background in Tandem utilities and Tandem configurations as well as Windows Systems Administration and/or Windows development. ATM application knowledge is a plus.
• Hands-on knowledge of writing SQL for Oracle or SQL Server
• Solid experience scripting in PowerShell
Microsoft Desktop Services, Virtual Services