Technical Implementation Consultant
5465 Legacy Drive Suite 30 Plano, TX 75024
Our client in Plano is looking to add a Technology Implementation Consultant who will be responsible for configuring, delivering and supporting high quality product-based client software applications. The Technology Implementation Consultant role is an active contributor to the success of client engagements through LoyaltyOnDemand product knowledge with guidance from a Sr. Technology Implementation Consultant or Solutions Consultant.
• Quickly become a subject-matter expert (SME) of our proprietary LoyaltyOnDemand product through formal training and experience gained from setting up, configuring, delivering and supporting product-based client implementations.
• Using client business requirements and LoyaltyOnDemand product documentation, work with the Business Analyst team in validating functional requirements.
• Using our proprietary web-based tool, LoyaltyNavigatorTM to create basic program foundational elements such as rules, point and event types, products/rewards, tiers and all other required artifacts.
• Create the development instance of the required websites and perform all necessary configuration of the Portal that does not involve programming.
• Create the development instance and perform all basic, non-programming related configuration of the standard API.
• Perform all configuration of batch integration processors that do not require programming.
• Work with Project Management team in completing deliverables, meeting milestones and ensuring technical validity of the proposed solution.
• Bachelor’ s degree in a technology-related field
• A solid grasp of reading/writing Extensible Markup Language (XML).
• Proficient with reading/writing database queries using T-SQL and/or PL/SQL.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team across an engagement-wide scope of work.
• Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
• Strong to expert skills in data modeling/analysis/manipulation.
• A proven track record of meeting with client management as the subject matter expert.
• Ability to quickly comprehend complex systems in order to streamline the underlying processes into the LoyaltyOnDemand solution.
• Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
• High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.