Technical Applications Architect
11432 Lackland Rd St louis, MO 63136
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of short and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications.
- Architect and design data systems, physical, and logical data structures to support ingestion, reporting, and data analysis.
- Reviews Technology requirements and business processes; codes, test, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Provide technical and thought leadership, lead technical initiatives, collaborate with and solicit participation from other teams.
- Working with Legal, Regulatory, Privacy, Security and Compliance requirements w.r.t. different data assets.
- Lead and coach a team of developers.
- Hands on work with the engineering teams on POCs, implementation, code reviews etc.
- Hands on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, microservices.
- Experience with Google Cloud technologies: Dataflow/Apache Beam, GKE, Cloud SQL, Dataprep, Cloud Composer/Airflow, BigQuery.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Data Studio, Jupyter, Looker, Tableau.
- Hands on experience is a big plus. Experience working with ETL tools and building complex ETLs. Experience with the physical and logical architecture of data systems.
- Demonstrated research, analytical, critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate architecture/design proposals and negotiate options with other teams.
Google Cloud Associate or Professional Level Certification is a plus. Experience working with private and sensitive personal information Knowledge of MuleSoft Anypoint platform is a plus.
Education and experience: Bachelor’ s or master' s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent. 7-10 years of relevant experience in software development