11432 Lackland Road St Louis, MO 63146
The Technical Lead role is responsible for building enterprise level, scalable components to support applications. These might include micro-services, event processors, test drivers, and build/deploy scripts. This role will be part of an Agile Scrum team and work closely with other stakeholders.
- As a Technical Lead you will perform complex product design activities, which may require research and analysis. You will also be involved in, implementation, and maintenance of complex product modules and systems.
What You’ ll Do
- Lead a team of 6-8 software engineers, site reliability engineers, quality assurance, etc.
- Assist with deploying software to lower and upper environments
- Perform complex bug verification, release testing, and beta support for assigned products
- Research problems discovered by QA or Product Support and develop solutions
- May serve as a product architect or assist in design and implementation and documentation of development of product
- Provide assistance and routine consultation to users in the development of systems and software
- Accommodate demand by users, setting priorities when appropriate and raise issues
- Collaborate with Scrum Agile team members to review user stories and supporting requirements and translate them into a system design
- Assist Scrum Masters in developing release plans, including the scheduling of project achievements
- Be responsible for the functional integrity and proper operation of all assigned systems.
- Be able to analyze a problem and choose the best and most cost-effective solution.
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
- You are interested and able to learn other coding languages as needed
- You can write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain
- You have experience in debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software
- You adore working in a fast paced and agile development environment
- You possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities, and proven design skills
- You have detailed knowledge of modern software development lifecycles including CI / CD
- You will have a thorough technical knowledge of software development methodologies, design and implementation with an emphasis on Scrum Agile and XP. Ideally you will have extensive experience with the following: Java, AWS, MongoDB, Angular, Restful services, Spring, Spark, Jenkins.
- You will have excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level, excellent skills in research and analysis, and implementation experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software projects.
- Detailed knowledge of standards based architectures as they apply across multiple IT platforms. Deep, up to date, technical knowledge of mid-range technologies and knowledge of modern software development lifecycles including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.