3003 Summit Boulevard Atlanta, GA 30319
The Tableau Software engineer will be a key resource to work across our Software Engineering BI/Analytics stack to ensure stability, scalability, and the delivery of valuable BI & Analytics solutions.
- Able to design, build, maintain & deploy complex reports in Tableau
- Experience integrating Tableau into another application or native platforms is a plus
- Expertise in Data Visualization including effective communication, appropriate chart types, and best practices.
- Experience reverse engineering and revising Tableau Workbooks created by other developers.
- Understand basic statistical routines (mean, percentiles, significance, correlations) with ability to apply in data analysis
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 Years of hands on experience in data warehousing & BI technologies (Tableau/OBIEE/Business Objects/Cognos)
- Three or more years of experience in developing reports in Tableau
- Have good understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development and end user experience.
- Very proficient in working with large Databases in Oracle & Big Data technologies will be a plus.
- Deep understanding & working experience of data warehouse and data mart concepts.
- Understanding of Alteryx and R packages is a plus
- Experience designing and implementing high volume data processing pipelines, using tools such as Spark and Kafka.
- Experience with Scala, Java or Python and a working knowledge of AWS technologies such as GLUE, EMR, Kinesis and Redshift preferred.
- Excellent knowledge with Amazon AWS technologies, with a focus on highly scalable cloud-native architectural patterns, especially EMR, Kinesis, and Redshift
- Experience with software development tools and build systems such as Jenkins