191 Peachtree Rd NE #2000 Atlanta, GA 30303
A Tableau developer will be responsible for creating visuals, and building dashboards and customizations to meet the needs of the end-user.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 4+ years’ experience with Tableau, preferably within Product environment
- Experience with designing complex dashboards taking advantage of all tableau functions including data blending, actions, parameters, etc.
- Experience integrating Tableau into various external environments (such as websites, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience working with Tableau 10 and 2018.1 versions
- Ability to use custom SQL for complex data pulls
- Ability to drive insight by designing visualizations with logical and meaningful data flow
- Experience developing design requirements based on discussion
- Good knowledge of tableau server, administrative functions, installation
- Good SQL writing skills to do more data discovery for issues.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter, be flexible, detail-oriented, a team-player and work well independently
- Be a good problem-solver and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.