- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years relevant experience
- You have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment where you have a lot of responsibilities and see the immediate impact of your efforts;
- You are a leader by example who takes pride in delivering high-quality software according to plan
- You are flexible, balanced, always striving for improvements
- You have in depth knowledge working with containerization (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- You have designed and/or delivered mission-critical services
- You have proficiency in a public cloud, i.e. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- You have expertise in CI pipeline.
- You have Shell, scripting and Java programming experience
- You have expertise with Linux/Unix systems and have used configuration management tools (such as Maven, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt)