Systems Administrator Lead IV
00000, CA 00000
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows desktop.
- Configuration of DRS, HA, vMotion, storage vMotion, virtual networking, cloning, deploying VM' s.
- Experience in Hyper-V cluster environment.
- Knowledge and experience on VMware ESXi 5.X, 4.X, and VMware vSphere.
- Experience in patching and hardening Win2000/Win2003/2008 servers using Windows Update and also by using the staged patches.
- Experience in EMC SAN LUN creation, LUN masking, Raw Disk Mapping and Storage pools
- Experience installing, managing and administering Windows 2012 and 2008 based Domain controllers, Backup / Additional Domain Controller
- Experience with Linux Servers.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL servers.
- Record, track, and document the customer service request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Experience with enterprise backup systems and disaster recovery operations; familiarity with SAN technologies; understanding of vSphere implementation with shared storage
- Perform troubleshooting of operating system and software infrastructure issues on Domain Controllers, Member Servers, Server Clusters, and Virtual Machine Farms.