Sr. UX Developer
HIlliard, OH 43016 | Contract
Our client is looking for a Sr. UX Developer. The primary responsibilities include:
• Build elegant, scalable, beautiful solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility.
• Engineer customer-focused front ends using modern web technologies and techniques.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Strong understanding of Web architecture and technologies & have ample experience in improving cross browser performance & security issues.
• Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
• Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology.
• Maintain brand standards across and throughout the platform(s).
• Participate in code review and development of technical coding standards
• Experience in ( HTML 5 / Responsive web design /CSS)
• Experience in mobile and cross browser UX solution
• 4+ years of relevant experience in Software/ Web UI development for browsers and mobile
• Familiar with Microsoft IIS Server
• Strong knowledge of client-side libraries such as AngularJS/JS libaries
• Knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
• Should have worked on at least a few mobile applications and designed the UI Front-end development for them.
• Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Job Level Specific Duties
• Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
• Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
• Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
• Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
• Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
• Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer
• Advises on issues of UX, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms (web vs mobile).