Sr. Software Engineer -31883
3929 W John Carpenter Freeway Irving, TX
Sr. Software Developer
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in enterprise or end-user applications, such as traveller management, guest management, biometrics capture, or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. Provides in-depth technical trainings to internal engineering teams. May interact with government and enterprise customers to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. May provide technical guidance
- Work with the stakeholders for requirement analysis and milestone definitions.
- Design, write, test, integrate, and maintain software applications.
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Perform documentation and code peer review sessions, group discussion and continuous training
- Rapidly learn new application and technologies
- Expeirence developing enterprise application using C#, MVC/MVVM, WPF/WCF.
- Experience of developing RESTful API
- Experience of relational database like Oracle (SQL skills)
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORMs
- Experience with GUI development
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of OO principles, design patterns, C# and the .NET framework
- Well spoken and written communication in English.
- Very good reasoning, problem solving, and innovation skills required.
- Three years in software engineering is preferred.
- Experience in UWP application development will be a big plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field is required. Masters degree is preferred.
- Fluent in programming languages and related certifications from Microsoft, Sun, Oracle is preferred.