Sr. Project Manager
1050 Techwood Drive NW Atlanta, GA 30318
- Communicate - Maintain open, clear and constant communication among internal team, customers, and management regarding project status.
- Analyze – Synthesize business goals and technology factors from numerous constituents and translate this information into actionable plans.
- Build Relationships – Make realistic commitments. Have honest conversations that build confidence and trust among all groups.
- Manage Schedule – Create the project plan and track team progress. Analyze and communicate the impact of changes to plan.
- Manage Scope – Document what is in vs. out of scope. Perform analysis for changes and negotiate/recommend course of action or escalate as appropriate.
- Manage Risks – Identify, communicate and manage project risks and/or escalate to management. Anticipate problems before they occur.
- Manage Issues - Work with team members and management to resolve team issues, including escalation as appropriate.
- Get Things Done – Remove roadblocks for the team. Balance scope and schedule to meet high profile non-movable deadlines.
- Lead - Ensure project/team success by taking ownership of deliverables and assist/perform analysis, testing, support, training, or other tasks as necessary.
- Track Status – Create and distribute status reports. Ensure that project team members communicate status and issues as appropriate through stand ups and other team meetings.
- Facilitate Meetings / Scrums - Use effective meeting management skills to initiate, develop agenda, conduct, and provide minutes so that all appropriate parties are kept up-to-date regarding project status and issues. Includes Kickoff, Status, Working Session and Retrospective type meetings.
- Leverage Best Practices - Ensure core project management processes are being followed while also managing to project goals, resources and budget. Recommend additional best practices and process improvements.
- At least 8 years combined technical and functional business experience. Must have a proven track record of successfully implementing IT projects using a variety of project methodologies.
- At least 5 years of experience in Digital Products along with at least 3 years of experience working on consumer facing web-based properties
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Technical background / knowledge in areas such as Content Management Systems, APIs, eCommerce, live video streaming, and Cloud-base infrastructure desired
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or experience equivalent
- Scrum Master Certification preferred