Sr. Program Manager, Business Intelligence
3300 Highlands Pkwy SE Smyrna, GA 30082
JOB DESCRIPTION – Sr. Program manager, Business Intelligence
As the Business Intelligence Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing a related set of projects within the EIM Portfolio. Prior experience includes building program structure, governance, plans and managing delivery of Master Data, DWH and reporting solutions.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Defining the program governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program’ s budget;
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders’ communication;
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’ s “ outcome” with the aid of the business change manager; and
- Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
- 10+ years in Project management
- 3+ years recent experience in a Program Manager BI/DWH Role
- 5+ years Agile Delivery Experience
- Strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects. He or she must have the following:
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques;
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management;
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures; and
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Bachelor' s Degree - Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration