Sr. Infrastructure Solutions Sales Architect
11710 Plaza America Drive Suite 500 Reston, VA 20190
Infrastructure Solutions Architect
The Solution Architect is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. The Solution Architect is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team and services engineers as key technical advisor and product advocate for our public sector products. The Solution Architect must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical prospects and end users.
The Solution Architect assists with development and pre-bid review to insure that bid proposals meet specifications and functionality demands. Close collaboration with Account Executives will be required for architecting and delivering comprehensive proposals to customers and prospects.
· Expert knowledge of service offerings to support solution development for clients and prospects
· Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
· Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
· Expert knowledge of industry trends and initiatives and creatively maximizing the solutions and services to support these trends and initiatives; demonstrate initiative in creating/authoring solutions to meet client and market needs
· Strong sales based skills to move customer to selecting solutions and services to support attainment of their goals and objectives
· Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
· Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFQs/RFPs
· Responsible for being technical lead for bids and estimates that include system deployments, upgrades, expansions, etc.
· Articulate corporate messaging and vision in prospecting, trade shows, presentations to individuals and groups, proposal preparation and contract negotiation.
· Strong communication (verbal/analytical) and interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively with team members
· Excellent analytical, technical, organization and communication skills
· Strong organizational skills; must have the ability to prioritize workload effectively
· Ability to interpret complex documents
· Ability to clearly present information in one-on-one and group situations
· Ability to solve problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Self-confidence in presenting and support their conclusions
· Ability to present designs in front of high profile clients (state/government agencies, large corporations, etc.)
· Able to travel throughout sales territory
· 3-5+ years relevant experience in a sales environment
· Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
· Experience in the identity/fraud domain preferred
· A B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
· 5-10 years domain experience with federal and/or state government
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written