Sr. Full-Stack Software Developer
6111 W Plano Pkwy #3800 Plano, TX 75093
The Sr. Full Stack Developer must have a wide range of application knowledge within a variety of technologies and languages. This position will work closely with Product Owner(s), UX Designer(s), Scrum Masters and other Developer team members to collaborate on assigned project(s) to ensure the proper technology solution is applied to satisfy the business requirements.
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Ability to lead software design, development standards and code reviews.
- Maintain clear, concise communications between team members.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Translate business/functional requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Mentor and coach other Developers.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in architecting, designing, and building large scale service-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment
- Effective communication skills in working with business and technical partners is important
- Experience with Webpack or other workflow/bundling tools (Rollup, Gulp, Grunt…)
- Strong data modeling experience from conceptual, logical, and physical designs
- Experience with Web Applications and developing/integrating with APIs
- ASP.Net MVC/Web API
- SQL (Advanced)
- Bootstrap ¾
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.