Sr. BI Developer - Tableau & Alteryx
4205 River Green Parkway Duluth, GA 30096 | Contract
Sr. BI Developer
Our client is looking for an experience profession to develop, publish, maintain and administrate Tableau dashboards. Candidate should have experience working with Tableau and Alteryx. Good knowledge of databases like Oracle, SQL, MONGODB, S3, Redshift. Qualified candidate should able to perform data mining, analysis and prepare reports based on business requirements.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Good Analytic capabilities in analyzing data, reporting requirements, identify KPIs, insights and trends.
- Problem solving skills in managing large volume of data
- Documentation of logic used in Tableau
- Carrying out investigation of root cause analysis
- Ability to evaluate, analyze, design and implement solutions based on technical requirements
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written form.
- Exposure to AWS platform, Redshift Data warehouse, Alteryx is nice to have
- The Developer will be responsible for data preparation, data blending, and the creation of data models / sets using Alteryx
- You will be responsible for designing, building, and testing several complex workflows in Alteryx
- The Resource will be responsible to triage requests, gather user requirements and ultimately facilitate ad hoc report / data requests with a quick turn-around time
- Resource will be responsible for maintaining documentation of database workflows, requirements, policies, and procedures as they relate to Business Intelligence Reporting
- 3- 5 Years of Experience creating Tableau Reports
- 1+ year minimum experience with Alteryx, our main ETL tool
- Experience in Creating Tableau calculations, table calculations, LOD calculations, blending, actions, time period functions, parameters based on requirements
- Experience coding and modifying SQL/ETL/Alteryx based on dashboard requirements in Tableau Designing and developing data source, dashboards in Tableau
- Suggesting new Viz based on data and analysis
- Improving data processing speed by optimizing SQl and tableau viz.
- Experience and exposure on Data Warehousing and Big Data Ecosystems.
- Must have excellent oral communications skills, and writing skills.
Alteryx+Tableau developer. Data Mining, Modelling, Structuring, Reporting