555 Dividend Drive Coppell, TX 75019
This position reports to the Director Shared Services – Accounting & Reporting and is responsible for financial statement preparation, monthly close duties, balance sheet and P&L analysis, account reconciliations (emphasis on Inter Co recon with acquired company), audit support, mapping & integration of the acquired company financials and other projects as assigned related to the integration of acquisitions to Client’ s.
- Coordinate and understand purchase accounting adjustments, including technical accounting impact to the organization.
- Own the Inter Co reconciliation related to the acquired company
- Gain an understanding of general accounting processes of acquired entity and assist with transition to Client’ s financial reporting environment.
- Assist with development and maintenance of financial reporting from source ledgers and ad hoc ledgers, including mapping of accounts and accuracy of financial reports.
- Coordinate and facilitate accounting close processes of acquired entity and Client, including timely financial reporting and account reconciliations.
- Mapping & integration of the acquired company financials
- Analyze accounts, reports, financials statements and assist in month-end close work for acquired entity.
- Assist in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley internal controls requirements.
- Assist with both internal and external audit requests of acquired entity.
- Prepare monthly various internal financial reports for presentation to Finance leadership.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s of Science Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or CMA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the accounting field.
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with an ERP system like PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics and/or Oracle.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a publicly traded company