Sr. .Net Developer
4050 Valley View Lane Irving, TX 75038
The Sr. .NET Software Developer is responsible for supporting software applications through the entire software development lifecycle— participates in exploring business needs, requirements analysis, development, testing, production support and general maintenance for all systems of responsibility.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Must have skills:
- A minimum of five (5) years experience developing Microsoft-based enterprise web applications, 7-12 years total IT experience.
- Hands-on programming experience in full life-cycle projects using .NET technologies and databases (SQL Server).
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of multi-tier architectures.
- Hands-on experience with at least 5-years experience using Visual Studio 2008-2010
- Knowledge of OOP and SOA methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and a self-starter.
- Excellent Team-player, excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills, proven track record of success, able to multi-task and prioritize workload according to corporate priorities and critical issues.
Would like to have skills:
- AngularJS 2 and above
- Material Design
- Expertise with 3rd party .NET tools, such as Telerik and DevExpress