Sr. Web Developer
10 S Riverside Plaza Chicago, IL 60606
- Design and develop features that meet business requirements and adhere to industry best practices.
- Involved in the full development life cycle, from requirements analysis to production launch.
- Takes an active role in code reviews, both responding to feedback on own work and review peer’ s code.
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- 5-7 years of software development experience.
- Strong command of browser-side client technologies.
- Proficient in DOM API, AJAX Programming and build systems such as Webpack.
- Source code control understanding, experience with Git preferred.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually with minimal direction, and on a larger development team
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of financial markets and/or trading experience is a plus.