Sr Software Tester
11432 Lackland Rd St Louis, MO 63146
Sr Software Tester
Our Quality Automation Engineer will work amongst an Agile team to evaluate user stories, develop manual test plans, write and design automation scripts to ensure quality control standards are achieved.
We need a Quality Automation Engineer who will be successful in growing, developing, and implementing automated testing solutions to maximize testing coverage and reduce test cycle time.
We are looking for a team member who embraces the Agile mindset which includes positive attitude, thirst for knowledge, goal of team success, pragmatism and a willingness to fail.
• Evaluate existing automation framework and provide automation solution for building end to end regression suite
• Management of automated test suites for continuous integration & continuous regression testing, as well as for build smoke testing
• Participate in integration testing across all scrum teams with flexible, proactive and innovative attitude
• Works with scrum teams to build out an end to end testing environment and data solution to connect the different application areas
• Understands and provides insight on the test infrastructure.
• Display critical, quality-oriented, skeptical thinking about the product
• Actively acquire information from stakeholders (rather than relying entirely on written specifications)
• Work effectively to define testable user stories and acceptance criteria with key business and technology stakeholders
• Collaborate within the team, working in pairs with programmers and other team members to develop subject matter expertise in product
• Respond to change quickly, including changing, adding, or improving test cases
• Plan and organize their own work in accordance with sprint deliverables
• Passion for quality and technical challenges drives for automation which supports CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
• Excellent knowledge of black/white-box test concepts including test automation.
• Experience of testing applications involving technologies like Angular JS, web services, JSON
• 3-5 years of hands on experience with C#, Selenium
• Expertise in writing complex test automation scripts and error handling will be mainly required
• Experience in validating the ingestion, transformation and ultimate loading of data into a data repository
• Experience with designing and executing automated acceptance tests written in a behavior-driven development (BDD) style preferably using Gherkin and Specflow
• Experience with testing in one or more of the following areas: business intelligence, data migration, ETL and data ingestion systems
• Experience with delivering comprehensive test strategies within a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment
• Familiarity with document based repositories or Oracle/SQL Server databases
• Experience with Agile methodology and practices