Sr. Software Tester
1525 Windward Concourse Atlanta, GA 30005
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on testing aspects of software products/projects.
- Develop test plans in coordination with product development and create test cases based on these requirements.
- Implement testing plans and test cases and present testing results.
- Create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data, implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in release decisions and establish measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.
- Experience with a test tracking software package is desired.
- 6+ years of prior software testing experience is required.
- Have a basic understanding of Salesforce and seeking to strengthen knowledge of the platform and configuration skills.
- The ideal candidate will need to understand the customer boarding tool which is built on salesforce and engage with Admins, Business Analysts and Architects to ensure positive end user experience.
- Experience with Tier 1/Tier 2 production support is desired.