Sr Software Tester
1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
Quality Assurance / Functional Testing Analyst as part of the Global Client Implementation team. The QA Analyst is responsible for the quality of the customer acquisition and boarding processes implemented on Salesforce by ensuring thorough testing prior to deployment. The QA Analyst is responsible for providing industry best practices on testing processes and tools to deliver quality solutions on the Salesforce platform to drive business value. The QA Analyst collaborates with the Product Owner, Project Manager/Scrum Master, Salesforce Business Analysts and System Admins to deliver a complete and quality solution.
The QA Analyst works across the Client Implementation team to ensure a thorough understanding of business processes, use cases, and requirements to develop and execute testing activities in an Agile development environment. The successful candidate will be experienced and motivated, with a strong sense of urgency and solid understanding of the Salesforce platform and capabilities.
• Collaborate with Client Implementation resources to ensure strong understanding of customer acquisition and boarding business processes, use cases, and requirements.
• Create testing strategies to ensure quality Salesforce solutions
• Define and manage processes to facilitate user acceptance testing events, including demos, test execution and defect management
• Support Business Analysts in documenting acceptance criteria and testing requirements for positive, negative and regression testing for user stories.
• Facilitate and organize testing activities for use cases, including defect resolution (tracking, triage, resolve, re-test)
• Provide input into end user and production support processes based on testing results
• Monitor bugs and issues reported via production support to continuously improve testing processes
• Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure test plans, scripts, acceptance criteria, results, defect logs, etc are thoroughly and consistently documented using standard templates and centralized repository
• Maintain an understanding of the Salesforce.com platform and functional components, including functional data model, integration between components and impacts of process and functional designs with upstream and downstream processes to ensure quality processes and solutions.
• Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university. Major in Business Management, Computer Science, MIS, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
• 3-4 years of quality assurance / testing experience related to Salesforce or similar CRM system
• Experience defining testing strategies, plans, execution calendars, test script catalogs, defect management processes
• Experience with comprehensive testing strategies, including unit, functional, system, integration, regression, and performance testing
• Experience with test automation tools, Provar experience highly preferred
• Exceptional work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical stakeholders
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated skills in negotiation, decision making, and problem solving
• Ability to motivate and influence others
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
• Ability to work in a geographically dispersed business environment
• Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)