Sr Software QA Engineer
4 Interchange Blvd Greenville, SC 29607
- Executes testing procedures to ensure that software meets established quality standards
- Develops/writes testing scripts and plans to ensure that software functions as expected.
- Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows.
- Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects. Verifies fixes.
- Documents testing according to required procedures.
- Assist in manually testing applications prior to release.
- Assist in the development and execution of test plans
- Create tickets to document issues and enhancement features
- Work with developers to help identify and troubleshoot potential bugs
- Work with end-users to broaden understanding of systems and their requirements
- Assist in the creation of QA documentation
- Identifying new ways of preventing bugs from occurring
- Familiar with software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies.
- Experience maintaining automated testing suites as part of larger build and deploy pipeline maintained on platforms such as GitlabCI
- Experience with relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Teachable attitude and a willingness to learn
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication, and ability to proofread
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’ s success
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Software QA Engineer including experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- 4 or more years of experience with coding using JAVA, HTML5, DB2, XML and experience with applications security technology
- 4 or more years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.