Sr. Software Engineer
11432 Lackland Rd. St. Louis, MO 63146
• Develop strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects’ success for large revenue generating systems/products.
• Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
• Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
• Able to provide technical guidance, supervise others, provide instructions, and debug code written by team members.
• Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
• Contributions of this level spans across the team and the development platform.
• Consistently hit development time estimates without underestimating or overestimating ability.
• Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
• Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
• Experience leading teams of developers.
• Possess strong Java development skills.
• Experience working in a Cloud environment - either AWS or Google Cloud (GCP preferred).
• Experience working with Microservices architecture.
• Experience working in an Agile environment with a tool such as JIRA.
• Preferred experience with GitHub, SonarQube, CI/CD and Performance Tools.