Sr. ServiceNow Implementer/Architect
Atlanta, GA 30303
Long term contract role
The ServiceNow Sr. Implementer will be responsible for delivering Industry and ServiceNow best practices around Service Management (SM), requiring a highly focused and structured individual with strong client management experience. They must have a track record of successfully demonstrating the ability to translate business objectives, with the applied use of ServiceNow technology, in the context of the client’ s environment.
• Lead engagements as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ServiceNow Service Management best practices
• Lead business process definition, re-engineering, improvement and to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
• Developing required documentation such as process design documents, workshop presentations, stories, use cases, workshop agenda, roles/responsibilities
• Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
• Become trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement
• Manage and communicate SM process and business requirements to the delivery team to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the required business outcomes.
• Promote continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities
• Collaborates with the System Administrator and Platform Architect to ensure Stories are understood, developed, tested and delivered to specification.
• Analyzes and documents requirements, business and technical processes and helps define changes to business processes and configurations within the ServiceNow platform.
• Interviews business partners and translates to detailed business requirements, maps current processes to the desired end state, and identifies gaps, such as program functions, output requirements, input requirements and sources, data conversion strategies, and system techniques and controls.
• Understands and adheres to SDLC and ITIL standards.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Proven experience in defining and deploying ' to be' best practice SM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
• Experienced with problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
• Extensive experience driving large scale, complex global change initiatives and programs to a successful implementation.
• Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
• Ability to work with cross functional remote (virtual) groups
• Proven team player and team builder
This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. however, preferred location is Dallas or Atlanta.