Sr. Quality Engineer
2320 BALL DRIVE St. Louis, MO 63146
• Develops test cases and scenarios, procedures and executes tests to validate software to ensure company products and services comply with customer and company requirements.
• Designs test software that encompasses the full spectrum of testing and meets requirements.
• Analyzes, reviews, mines and validates test data.
• Conducts research in test technologies to improve efficiency and capability.
• Proficient in written and spoken communication, organization skills and detail oriented.
• Works closely with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement test engineering solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Applies established and emerging industry technologies to develop test procedures and test strategies.
• Reviews critical procedures to identify potential problems and resolve issues.
• Recommends new techniques into test automation framework designs.
• Formulates expectations for test data for new or unique tests.
• Applies job principles, theories, and concepts.
• Ability to administer build deployments to test environment: Includes some elements of Linux Administration.
• Advanced SQL skills
• Test automation skills. Ability to design SOAPUI tests to test web services layer; enhance those SOAPUI tests with Groovy or a similar scripting language; Selenium experience a plus.
• Experience working with Continuous Integration environments (preferably Jenkins, Maven).
• Ability to design and develop test automation that directly tests java.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the software development project lifecycle and Agile Software Development. Must be comfortable as part of an Agile team.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other technical field or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in software test discipline.