1505 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30009
Senior QA Engineer
• Thorough analysis of user stories for their completeness.
• Develop test execution requirements to validate the user story including identifying the appropriate test data.
• Executing test for functionality and end-to-end, validating that system response and output accurately reflect requirements. Documenting/reporting any identified issues.
• Partner with the SDET for appropriate automation within the sprint. Provide status for all activities including documenting any issues and areas for improvement.
• Eliminating defects prior to production deployment
• Identify and resolve test environment issues.
• Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights; validating that processes operate properly and conform to standards.
• Risk analysis of a deployment of a release
• Acting as a Lead as needed and support for others on the teams
• Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
• 9+ years of Quality Assurance (QA) preferably testing in API, Batch, mobile and user experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience working in a BDD environment
• Experience working within continuous integration environments
• Experience with source code management and issue tracking tools
• Experience within large data processing and Agile environments
• Experience with Oracle SQL Developer
• Experience with Oracle and Mongo DB and manipulating data
• Experience with Spring XD, XD Shell
• Experience testing SaaS and Web Services
• Experience with Postman
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with JAVA Automation runs
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Communicate with technical and non-technical and all level of resources
• Experience with planning and executing end to end testing, regression testing
• Experience with deployment and customer support
• Experience with Environment, Installation, Backward Compatibility, and Rollback testing
• Experience with Performance testing
• Quick turnaround and communication of activities and working non-traditional hours to support
• Experience using server logs, events, etc. for debugging
• Strong Decision making, Risk Analysis, and Change Management skills
• Experience successfully juggling multiple projects at the same time