1505 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Sr QA Analyst
Provide analysis and testing support and leadership for a Sprint Team or Release Team. The candidate must work well with others in a team environment. Test solutions against requirements and specification. Interested in asking the correct questions and researching new technologies and incorporate that new knowledge into the ongoing QA process
Sr. IT QA Analyst Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thorough analysis of user stories for their completeness.
- Develop test execution requirements to validate the user story including identifying the appropriate test data.
- Executing test for functionality and end-to-end, validating that system response and output accurately reflect requirements. Documenting/reporting any identified issues.
- Partner with the SDET for appropriate automation within the sprint. Provide status for all activities including documenting any issues and areas for improvement.
- Eliminating defects prior to production deployment
- Identify and resolve test environment issues.
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights; validating that processes operate properly and conform to standards.
- Risk analysis of a deployment of a release
- Acting as a Lead as needed and support for others on the teams
- Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 9+ years of Quality Assurance (QA) preferably testing in API, Batch, mobile and user experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a BDD environment
- Experience working within continuous integration environments
- Experience with source code management and issue tracking tools
- Experience within large data processing and Agile environments
- Experience with Oracle SQL Developer
- Experience with Oracle and Mongo DB and manipulating data
- Experience with Spring XD, XD Shell
- Experience testing SaaS and Web Services
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with JAVA Automation runs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Communicate with technical and non-technical and all level of resources
- Experience with planning and executing end to end testing, regression testing
- Experience with deployment and customer support
- Experience with Environment, Installation, Backward Compatibility, and Rollback testing
- Experience with Performance testing
- Quick turnaround and communication of activities and working non-traditional hours to support
- Experience using server logs, events, etc. for debugging
- Strong Decision making, Risk Analysis, and Change Management skills
- Experience successfully juggling multiple projects at the same time
- Quality Certifications a plus