Sr. Network Engineer
Washington DC Reston, VA 22096
- Responsible for designing and implementing enterprise networks and related hardware/software.
- Design, document and implement systems/network architecture.
- Perform assessments on existing technologies to determine performance and capacity gaps.
- Establishing security (firewalls, intrusion detection), connectivity and access parameters and provide recommendations to optimize network infrastructure.
- Test and tune security devices and systems.
- Program routers and switches. Implement communications technologies (data or voice).
- Manage network services from planning phase through implementation.
- Solid knowledge of routing protocols, network hardware and software, security technologies and network infrastructure is required.
- Must have 3-5 years of prior experience with networking technologies