Sr. Network Engineer
4000 International Pkwy Carrollton, TX 75007
- 10+ years of system administration/ network engineering experience in a professional and/or collegiate environment
- 5+ years of Experience with the majority of these technologies:
- Routing protocols including BGP and OSPF.
- Hands-on configuration experience with network equipment (e.g. Fortinet, Cisco), wireless controllers (e.g. Ruckus, Meraki).
- IPSEC, VPN, DNS
- Knowledge of VMWare NSX
- Embedded Servers
- Network automation
- Cloud technologies
- Network security
- 2+ years of experience analyzing business requirements in order to meet strategic goals and deployment efforts.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard communication protocols, and performance analysis/tuning tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve operations issues.
- Certifications (CCNP routing and switching, CCNA)
- F5 iRules
- AWS cloud technologies
- NSC 5 Fortinet experience
- Cisco Nexus 5k, 9k
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related discipline