Sr. Microsoft Developer
3820 Mansell Road Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Solution Engineering Delivery
Execute all development aspects of projects from solution development through unit testing, code documentation, and solution support.
- Assist with development of client specific technical deliverables.
- Create Unit Test plans for developed solutions and resolve issues that are identified during execution of said plans.
- Troubleshoot solution defects and provide solutions to address.
- Adhere to defined development methodologies, toolsets, and standard operating procedures when developing client solutions.
- Review and approve code for other team members (e.g. offshore).
- Interface confidently and professionally with client with other members of the team during project execution.
- 4-year BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development and deployment.
- Microsoft Graph.
- Interacting with SharePoint using CSOM and REST.
- Creating and executing PowerShell to perform tasks in SharePoint and Microsoft 365.
- Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Power Apps including interaction with SharePoint, SQL, Power Automate.
- Experience or familiarity with implementing Power Automate Flows that interact with SharePoint and other services.