Sr. Level .Net Engineer
6875 Shiloh Rd E Alpharetta, GA 30005
The Sr Software Engineer is part of a fast-paced and growing team that delivers features and functionality on an innovative and proprietary application used to facilitate scheduling of field resources and claims reporting to ensure organizational agility across both web and mobile platforms.
- Design activities, front-end, business logic, API, and SQL database.
- Develop new web-based software services using C# / .NET / MVC / Web API development frameworks, and maintain existing products using Microsoft technologies.
- Assist with providing support of existing services and products.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of SQL database design, queries, SQL PaaS in Azure
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8 or more years of work experience with the following being part of the total:
- 6 years’ experience with Visual Studio
- 4 years’ experience with Azure DevOps & Azure SQL
- 4 years’ experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
- 6 years’ solid skillset in C#, Asp.Net, Asp.Net Core, MVC and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience using Kendo UI.
- Telerik Test Studio is a plus.
- Working knowledge using Webpack.
- Utilize source version control software (Git).
- Experience with unit testing frameworks a plus.
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns.
- Thorough understanding of proper RESTful API design principles and experience working with API developers.
- Bachelor’ s degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Engineering.
- Experience with Azure cloud computing platform
- Comfortable working with agile development methodologies