Sr Java Engineer
1525 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Job Description Summary
• Develop strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects’ success for large revenue generating systems/products.
• Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases,
requirements, and project planning.
• Conduct technical architecture, design for POCs on new approach/technology.
• Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
• Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
• Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
• Perform general application design, development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
• Strong software development experience with Java, GCP (is a plus) and OOO principles.
• Design and Develop software that can scale for large volume batch and online systems
• Experience working on AWS Services Or GCP, infrastructure design and requirements is a plus
• Bachelor Degree
• 6+ years of development experience Java, JEE, Spring Framework, WS – SOAP/REST, Mircoservices development.
• Experience with GCP services Storage, datastore, GKE, cloud function is a plus
• Databases: Oracle, NoSQL
• Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Fortify, etc.