Sr. Java Developer
1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
As a Senior Java Developer, you will design and develop back end applications & services with Java, Spring Framework, SpringBoot Micorservices. The developer is essential to maintaining adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, design & coding standards, etc. The position is responsible for test driven development as well as behavior driven automation of Spring Boot Apps using Cucumber, Serenity, Wiremock etc. As part of the agile team, the Senior Java Developer will experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems. In order to be successful, the Senior Java Developer will need to have strong collaboration and communication skills and must be comfortable operating in an agile, dynamic environment.
- Design and develop back end Applications & services.
- Adhere to architectural standards/principles, design/coding/review standards etc.
- Follow java code style and best practices.
- Proficient in problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on highly complex problems; technical agility.
- Strong written, interpersonal skills and great team player.
- Work with squad lead, product owner and scrum master to comply with priorities set for team.
- Adopt Agile methodologies and operate in a dynamic environment.
- Use Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence for detailed technical documentation.
- 7+ years as a Java developer with experience on server side frameworks (Java 8 / Spring / Spring Cloud / JPA Hibernate / SpringBoot Microservices / Swagger).
- Solid grasp of web and backend application development.
- REST API design and implementation.
- Hands on experience with Spring Framework (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Transaction Management, Spring Security.
- Knowledge and experience with several aspects of security including Web Services Security (OAuth, WS-Sec), Single Sign-On, AES encryption.
- Rest services and testing using Postman, SoapUI. • Postgres/ Oracle / NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Experience with caching solutions like Redis, Hazelcast.
- TDD based unit tests with JUnit, Mockito and static code analysis using SonarQube.
- Logging and auditing using Logback.
- Code repository & management processes with tools like Git, Bitbucket and tomcat server deployment.
- Hands on experience fixing top security vulnerabilities as outlined in OWASP and Fortify scans.
- Worked on Java build & dependency management using Maven, Jenkins, Nexus.
- Performance & load test improvements via memory and thread dump analysis.
- 2+ years experience on AWS cloud tools/services like EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, EFS, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Step Functions, SNS, SQS etc.
- Experience on BDD automation frameworks/tools like Cucumber, Serenity, JBehave etc.
- Production support using AppDynamics, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Splunk.
- 2+ years experience on Web/UI development and web design.
- Knowledge of web framework/library such as Angular, React.
- Front-end testing with Karma, Jasmine and Protractor.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 web standards.
- Knowledge of user experience