Sr. Information Security Engineering
1525 Windward Parkway Alpharetta, GA 30005
This role will support the deployment of the various IAM capabilities and processes with a focus on private and public clouds and rapid application onboarding.
- Configure and manage IAM products (Saviynt IGA, Saviynt CPAM, Sailpoint IGA).
- Install, integrate, configure and deploy IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, and Privileged Account Management.
- Ability to automate tasks from infrastructure creation, to software build artifacts to multi-system complex deployment pipelines (Chef, CI/CD, Jenkins, deployment orchestration).
- Familiarity with Distributed Version Control Systems (Git, GitHub/GitLab), Containers (Docker), Package Repositories (Artifactory, Maven Central).
- Provide support for migration of applications to centralized IAM systems.
- Provide operation support for IAM products, including day to day upkeep of systems and incident/ support ticket management.
- Contribute to security initiatives aimed at evolving tooling and process related to company wide access review and ongoing hygiene
- Partner closely with other Security team members, as well as those in the company’ s Engineering, Product, and People teams to drive IAM maturity
- Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts and technologies
- Working knowledge of user provisioning, privileged access management, directory services, multi-factor authentication and single sign-on technologies.
- Ability to develop code using at least one programming language such as Java, Python, etc.
- Information security experience in enterprise environments.
- Experience with Saviynt or Sailpoint suite of products is required.
- Experience with VDS is a plus. Experience with IAM solutions for cloud service providers (Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure) is a plus.
- Experience implementing and supporting IAM tools and processes, ability to communicate effectively across the organization, analytical and problem solving skills