Sr Informatica Developer
13560 Morris Rd Alpharetta, GA 30004
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of SQL experience (ability to develop, modify, troubleshoot and optimize complex queries and stored procedures).
- Minimum 7 years of experience developing with ETL toolsets and/or Data Virtualization toolsets, designing and developing Informatica workflows for enterprise system, deployment of Informatica to production boxes, and writing scripts to manage/move/schedule files in accordance to Informatica integration.
- Minimum 5 or more years of experience working in a medium or large operating environment supporting Informatica servers.
- Data modeling and data mapping design experience.
- Expertise in various Informatica suite of products: PowerCenter, PowerExhange(CDC), and Data Quality (IDQ).
- Design and Implementation of ETL solutions with effective resign and optimized performance, ETL Development with industry standard recommendations for jobs recovery, fail over, logging, alerting mechanisms.
- Preferred development background with Java, J2EE, Database building and Management: DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, BPM/BRE Tools, Mapping and Workflow Tools.
- Bachelor' s degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology and OR,
- Master' s degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 14 years of experience in information technology
- And 2 years lead experience .